Ross Tucker back problems?

From tbd front page via foxsports.com....

G/C Ross Tucker's recovery from offseason back surgery will be worth watching heading into training camp. He did not participate in the team's mandatory minicamp or the organized team activities, and it is uncertain when he'll return to the field. A healthy Tucker is important because he provides solid insurance at two positions. He's a team favorite because of his intelligence, toughness and mean streak.

Yeah I saw that too and I was too lazy to post. If nothing else Tucker is solid depth. Good thing the Bills signed Jerman and Bennie Anderson. Guard is apparently a fairly easy position to fill.

362279[/snapback]

The greater concern might be center. If Tucker is out, we have just a rookie for a back-up, right?

This does explain the serious interest at depth at G shown by JMac and TD and also make the strong interest in shown in investment at back-up C in the pick of Peterson rather than simply take a flyer on a late round or UDFA C.

I hope Tucker returns to form, but even if it does not we seem to have reasonable plan Cs and plan Ds at LG and back-up C if he does not.