Mass Deportations? That sure sounds like fascism, probably because it is.

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you this hysterical in real life? I’m not talking about funny hysterical. Take a breath kid. You are going off the rails. 

Since no one has explained to me as of yet, why don’t you take a stab at explaining how this policy will be carried out?

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And you consider yourself educated? That's pretty scary. 

They gave me a couple lovely pieces of paper to prove it

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And you consider yourself educated? That's pretty scary. 

You should have seen his educated take on how balloons deflate when he was trying to carry some sort of bizarre internet water for Biden as China showed him to be ball-less during the Balloon Festival. 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You should have seen his educated take on how balloons deflate when he was trying to carry some sort of bizarre internet water for Biden as China showed him to be ball-less during the Balloon Festival. 

Do you write everything I post down? Strange 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Since no one has explained to me as of yet, why don’t you take a stab at explaining how this policy will be carried out?

They gave me a couple lovely pieces of paper to prove it

College doesn't equal education.  You’re living proof. Too naive for your own good. But you have a good chin. Keep coming back L after L.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Care to defend your take?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m not defending any policy. I’m just pointing out how clueless you sound when you make the disaster at the southern border, something your preferred politicians have acknowledged to be a nightmare, as nothing more than a matter of skin color.

Based on your “logic” here, you got duped as you earned those two pieces of paper. Maybe you will get some loan forgiveness. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Probably shouldn’t flatter yourself. Some things are so incredibly idiotic, so unbelievably clueless that they are difficult to forget. That’s my burden. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

College doesn't equal education.  You’re living proof. Too naive for your own good. But you have a good chin. Keep coming back L after L.

Care to defend your take?

Which take is this I’m defending again?

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m not defending any policy. I’m just pointing out how clueless you sound when you make the disaster at the southern border, something your preferred politicians have acknowledged to be a nightmare, as nothing more than a matter of skin color.

Based on your “logic” here, you got duped as you earned those two pieces of paper. Maybe you will get some loan forgiveness. 

Probably shouldn’t flatter yourself. Some things are so incredibly idiotic, so unbelievably clueless that they are difficult to forget. That’s my burden. 

I fully believe most of the hysteria surrounding the southern border is driven by racism. It’s has always been so. 

That’s why I get angry at policies like what Trump proposes because it SOLVES NOTHING and ultimately hurts the country. 

I fully believe most of the hysteria surrounding the southern border is driven by racism. It’s has always been so. 

That’s why I get angry at policies like what Trump proposes because it SOLVES NOTHING and ultimately hurts the country. 

I believe that you believe that. It’s obvious that haven’t spent much time off campus. 

• Agree 1

Why don't you start with your position on labeling everyone a "brown" person.  You know, what you started with.  You call everyone a racist yet label everyone a "brown" person.  Do you listen to yourself?  You're a hypocrite.  Plain and simple.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I lived in New Mexico for 6 years. The Mexicans believed illegal immigration is a problem. Are they racist? And if so, how?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I believe that you believe that. It’s obvious that haven’t spent much time off campus. 

Just tune into local AM conservative talk radio if you need an example 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I lived in New Mexico for 6 years. The Mexicans believed illegal immigration is a problem. Are they racist? And if so, how?

Depends on if they’re judging the immigrants on their race, as I believe many opponents of immigration do. They could simply be afraid of job loss or some other reason. 

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Why don't you start with your position on labeling everyone a "brown" person.  You know, what you started with.  You call everyone a racist yet label everyone a "brown" person.  Do you listen to yourself?  You're a hypocrite.  Plain and simple.

I’ll note not to use sarcastic comments in threads that you’re a part of since you clearly cannot comprehend it

Just now, Roundybout said:

You spend a lot of your time doing that? Listening to Hank from Hamburg railing about brown people? Good data point. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

You spend a lot of your time doing that? Listening to Hank from Hamburg railing about brown people? Good data point. 

Hank votes. And it’s never just one Hank.

Hank votes. And it’s never just one Hank.

Oh no! Racism running amok! Try not to be so afraid all the time.

Here’s a racist for you. Doubt I will find any instances of you condemning her(not that I will look). 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’ll note not to use sarcastic comments in threads that you’re a part of since you clearly cannot comprehend it

So you are being sarcastic when you talk about "brown" people now?  You're making fun of and making "sarcastic" remarks about "brown" people?  Wow, you're really trying to backtrack and just making yourself look less and less credible.  You're a complete douche pulling something like that.  That's really messed up.

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Depends on if they’re judging the immigrants on their race, as I believe many opponents of immigration do. They could simply be afraid of job loss or some other reason. 

So the Mexicans are racist against themselves? Got it. Do u have any original thoughts or do u just regurgitate everything you hear from your faaaarrr left talking points?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Here’s a racist for you. Doubt I will find any instances of you condemning her(not that I will look). 

You definitely don’t write down my posts then, because I’ve posted here before how much I can’t stand Omar. She’s a blight on the Democratic Party. 

Here’s another example, though I admit it’s not quite the same topic. Here in WNY we’re trying to expand the Metro transit line. In opposition, a group has formed desperate to ban the expansion. One of their reasons is “criminals will come into the suburbs.” What do you think “criminals” means??

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So the Mexicans are racist against themselves? Got it. Do u have any original thoughts or do u just regurgitate everything you hear from your faaaarrr left talking points?

I said if they judge others on their race, they’re racist. This isn’t a difficult concept. 

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Antisenitism is disgusting and wrong. But it's not a justification for more hate. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Antisenitism is disgusting and wrong. But it's not a justification for more hate. 

What is the “more hate” you are referring to in this instance?

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What is the “more hate” you are referring to in this instance?

Rounding up immigrants. there is no need for that. Only motive is hate 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Rounding up immigrants. there is no need for that. Only motive is hate 

Sad but not surprising that you are unable to call out Omar’s repulsive behavior without trying to find some ridiculous equivalence. 

• Like (+1) 1