Censorship on China

Anybody see on the CBS Evening News the video clip of the Chinese Farmers getting massacered. Looked on Yahoo and Google and there is nothing.

I have seen other stories on China removed within minutes from Yahoo, I guess their real interest lies in the Chinese Market and not in a free press.

The clip showed farmers protesting in rural China and then getting shot at and clubbed by what were believed to be government men.

scroll about halfway down to see video clip:

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/ma...nel=eveningnews

Anybody see on the CBS Evening News the video clip of the Chinese Farmers getting massacered. Looked on Yahoo and Google and there is nothing.

I have seen other stories on China removed within minutes from Yahoo, I guess their real interest lies in the Chinese Market and not in a free press.

The clip showed farmers protesting in rural China and then getting shot at and clubbed by what were believed to be government men.

scroll about halfway down to see video clip:

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/ma...nel=eveningnews

359848[/snapback]

Ah, China. Anyone who thinks that THEY are not our #1 concern is fooling themselves. The Arabs are penny-ante compared to the Communist Chinese. 1.5 billion men, women and children living under the red flag.

They are willing to do EVERYTHING it takes to overtake us economically. They own a massive amount of American debt. They are willing to evict millions to ensure large public works get done. They are able to pay their workers .20 an hour to make products that are just as good if not better than our own.

It's time for Americans to wake up to exactly what the Chinese are: a threat.

Ah, China. Anyone who thinks that THEY are not our #1 concern is fooling themselves. The Arabs are penny-ante compared to the Communist Chinese. 1.5 billion men, women and children living under the red flag.

They are willing to do EVERYTHING it takes to overtake us economically. They own a massive amount of American debt. They are willing to evict millions to ensure large public works get done. They are able to pay their workers .20 an hour to make products that are just as good if not better than our own.

It's time for Americans to wake up to exactly what the Chinese are: a threat.

359930[/snapback]

I agree. As a Christian I like to read a lot of Chuck Missler's stuff. He is very intelligent, and yes, certainly has a "right wing agenda". Some might say he is a Conspiracy Theory nut,..... but.....I very rarely hear anyone diprove what he says. This article was not written by him, but was posted on his site back in 2001. If you type "China" in the search field it brings up a few other past articles.

USA - China Relations