I have a problem with Cooper Dejean type players

28 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think if he hadn't had concussion symptoms Aaron Williams had a good albeit short career moving to safety.  

Yeah that was sad he was becoming a bonafide player. My point to this topic was players that come into the league picked high in the draft 1st Rd players usually don't pan out when they have to switch positions right away. I was talking about these Hybrid tweener types . Especially outside corners making transition to safety in particular haven't been very successful. Slot corners are usually the players making a successful transition but that's because a slot corner has basically the same responsibility as safeties. 

If your telling me draft Cooper and play him as a outside corner his natural position that's fine with me but to move him to a new spot as a first Rd pk is too much projection for me and rather take a player later in the draft to make such a move. Players drafted between Rds 4-7 usually make this move more naturally because they have the time to adjust and learn there new position with no pressure of being a 1st Rd pk that needs to showcase his skills right away. In Cooper case some have said he's a good to great Zone corner and if that's the case I still don't want him because zone corners are like running backs in a way u kind them all threw out the draft u hardly see Zone Only corners being drafted high in the draft.