OT-Ticket Agencies

IBTG81

Ticket Agencies are a giant scam. There is one big database for tickets and every ticket agency lists the same tickets at HUGE markups. The only difference is the appearance of the website.

What concert and where?

Ticket Agencies are a giant scam. There is one big database for tickets and every ticket agency lists the same tickets at HUGE markups. The only difference is the appearance of the website.

What concert and where?

359079[/snapback]

It's the BNL DMB at Randall's Island. When tickets went on sale, my GF and I were broken up (We went on a mini roadtrip last summer following BNL--they're "our" band). We got back together, and we both want to go.

I was going to try E-Bay first, but if that fails, any ideas?

I looked into it just to see what's going on in the concert scene.

Cheapest I saw on a Ticket Agency website (robstickets.com) for 7/30/05 was General Admission for $100.00 each + 6.50 each in fees for a total of $213.00. That's $85 more than if you went through Ticketmaster but since it's sold out, the only other option would be a scalper or try craigslist.org

on the main page click on New York and then under "For Sale" click on tickets and enter DMB in the search bar and then look through the ads. You may get lucky.