When will the schedule be available for next season?

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Semi-retire? Congrats! You’re gonna love it! (I speak from first hand experience.👍)

Thanks.  Just going to do some administrative stuff for the labs I direct, no more day to day work.

On 3/15/2024 at 12:57 PM, oldmanfan said:

I’m going to semi-retire on September 1, and my wife and I want to start coming to some home games, plus start scheduling some trips we’ve put off till retirement.  

Lucky Dog !! I got 4  more years never thought i'd make it but it's right around the corner, even though my job is almost like being retired and i don't want to wish the time away but it will be nice to finally do what i want .

I'm trying to get all my toys ready for that day & going to see the Bills in the new stadium will be on my bucket list !! 

I'm going to be at the Ralph this year for the Luke Combs Concert which that will probably be my last time there which will be totally different from anytime seeing a game . I just hope some of the players might be walking around or maybe McD or Beane that would be cool to get to meet them  .

I will be in full Bills gear when we drive in - GO BILLS !!! 

Edited by T master