Corruption in Politics Caught in the Act !!

Before any of the mouth pieces here go off like i know they will about the (As the biggest hater here calls it) the GQP if you think this does't happen from both sides your either living in a bubble or a complete idiot which the second term should prove it self here shortly !! 

But EVERY single politician that has ever done this kind of thing should be immediately fired !! The thing that really gets me about this entire thing is where is the FBI & the DOJ on this ? There should be a HUGE investigation on this to find out exactly who told him to bribe her & there should be some VERY VERY harsh consequences but they won't do it .

If they did investigate i bet there would be a awful lot of politicians or supporters that put up the money that would have to resign like this guy did & we would all see just how DC is run . 

And then when this was a ll done Jeff Dewitt had the balls to get pissed off at Kari Lake for recording their conversation . From what i understand Kari's daughter was the one that prompted her to make this public & i for one think all of DC should have this kind of transparency & we would find out exactly how many scum bags live in that town .

Seeing as this is the GOP or excuse me the "GQP" i wonder how the twist that it's Trumps fault will work it's way into this conversation ? Let's all sit back and see ...

Oh and why wasn't this the lead story on every single news cast & news paper in the entire country 🤔 i was told there was a little bit of coverage but not by the Lame stream media of course !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

WOW ! I figured that giving out this kind of ammo to the haters of the "GQP" this would start a storm of reply's but i guess because it's not something that they can use against the former Pres. they don't want to touch it . 

Typical politically biased Americans when they have actual proof beyond a shadow of a doubt of the corruption they won't grow a set and stand up against it . I at the very least figured with a post about the GQP eating their own that person would have something to say but i guess not .

They would rather put the time and effort into looking of r pictures & talking about Russia disinfo, or a story that Trump bought some hookers & p'd on a bed when he went to Europe Or OMG this politician from another country stayed at a Trump property - DUNT DUNT DAHHHHHH ...

Wheres Maxine, Chuck, Nancy, Adam, & Hakeem, on this ? Why aren't Bragg & Fanny making a case as we speak ?

Oh wait they are probably all afraid to jump on the wagon because if there was a long investigation one or more of them might be implemented in it or have done the same thing at some point in their careers so they steer clear of it till it all blows over .

And after all it is Glenn Beck & we would hate to give him any viability of being a unbiased reporter, especially as he says he is a conservative calling out these people .

🙄

• Thank you (+1) 1

The GOP certainly does not have all the solutions to our problems.

There is zero doubt of that.

There is also zero doubt that the cause of all the problems are leftists/commies/useful idiots/democrats.

• Agree 1