Jackson Verdict

Whats your guess?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your guess?

• Acquitted
    • Guilty of all charges
    • Guilty of a lesser Alcohol to Minor charge

Option C. They won't have the balls to do the right thing, but they know that letting him off the hook completely will make them look as dumb as the OJ jury, so he's found guilty of some of the minor charges. Sadly, he'll never see the inside of a jail cell.

Option C.  They won't have the balls to do the right thing, but they know that letting him off the hook completely will make them look as dumb as the OJ jury, so he's found guilty of some of the minor charges.  Sadly, he'll never see the inside of a jail cell.

357428[/snapback]

There's no way he'll see prison. If he's found guilty, he'll go to some sort of easy going "Mental Isntitution".

I didn't know Tito Jackson posted here!!!!

357677[/snapback]

Just someone who cares about a humanbein!

How about you? Do you care about humanbeins? Do you put a guilty finger on someone without hearing the absolute truth. :blink:

Yes I care about "human beings". 

Jackson is as guilty as O.J.

Right charges, wrong accusers.

357689[/snapback]

What OJ was accused off was far different than Michael Jacksons?

Besides I feel OJ proved himself to be a wife beater before the murders.

Once an abuser always an abuser.

Michael Jackson built the neverland ranch for under privledged children to come an enjoy themselves with there families.

All Michael Jackson has is a huge heart of gold.

The trouble with this country is that we're nothing but a bunch of star f*ckers. We are so enamoured with celebrities, we'll let them get away with murder, pedophilia, rape, etc. What a disgusting situation.