Options for the position coaches that are vacant

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed 110% on Henry.  WR probably was our worst position group last year. 

Son?  Wow.  I would have figured grandson. 

it may have been grandson.

in 2022 keuchly and olsen were coaching kids during halftime of the bills/panthers game. one of the kids was metzalaars - probably no more than 10-12 years old. metzalaars is lower 60's - if he had kids in his mid 20's then his kids had kids by 30... it could be his grand kid.

etiher way, he still lives in the clt area.

keith mckeller lives about 10 minutes from me and sells cars either in winston salem or high point nc.

Edited by boyst

On 1/31/2024 at 8:45 PM, boyst said:

I've always wondered why teams don't get someone like AJ Klein or Matt Barkley to be assistant positional coaches.  In a pinch put them into the PS.

Pretty sizeable difference in $$ between low on the totem pole asst coaches and PS vet QB backups.

46 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Pretty sizeable difference in $$ between low on the totem pole asst coaches and PS vet QB backups.

fair but the opportunity to still make money and lead a pretty relaxed life as an assistant coach is nice. still six figures which ain't much though

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.