How long has it been since we were Champions? 20,846 days and counting..

Chandler#81

December 26, 1965.
The last pro football championship played in the month of December and the last only AFL League title game. It was, however, the 1st title game broadcast in color! -so we got THAT goin’ for us.  The 2 Leagues signed the merger a few months later and the initial AFL-NFL Championship (later re-named the Super Bowl) would begin the next season. We managed to make the AFL title game again in ‘66 at Home to -you guessed it, the Kansas City Chiefs, but failed to win. KC then lost to Green Bay in the dual league Championship game.

I apologized to my adult children last night for bringing them into this cursed, endless  journey through Hell. A mere 15 years had past from our last championship season when my son was born, so hope still sprung eternal. Had I known then what we know today, I’d have taken up fishing instead..

Joe Marino chimes in on our heartbreaking loss last night

Edited by Chandler#81

• Chandler#81 changed the title to How long has it been since we were Champions? 20,846 days and counting..

I think your math is off.

Regardless, I hear ya. As I sat in the stands last night with my 9 year old, I had the same thoughts…what have I done to this poor kid. There’s no hope in Buffalo sports…just pain. I’ve watched sports my entire life and the black hole that is Buffalo sports is otherworldly. Just the punching bag of every other team, the joke of every other fan base.

• Sad 1

Dammit, forgot a zero.. Change made. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

amount of days are wrong. That's only 7.79 years.... too lazy to give you the right number

Edited by Chandler#81

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.