Chargers and Harbaugh

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Nah. Saban was a flop in the NFL. Never got close to ring like Harbaugh. Jim was one play away from a ring. That has to keep him up at night still. 

You might be right, but it's still not going to be with the Chargers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't think he does now that he won a national title.  His brother has a Super Bowl trophy and he doesn't.  I'd wager the Chargers is pry the most attractive job unless the Philly one opens up.  Having a franchise QB already in the building instantly sets you up for success regardless of the state of the roster.

I see your point Doc but Jim needs the control and would want to hand pick his GM personally, I 'm not sure that will happen in San Diego.  Only time will tell

14 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I honestly think he wanted to get Michigan a title and he prob doesn’t enjoy the recruiting and restrictions college has. I also think he wants to step aside to give Moore a chance to be the Head guy at Michigan. I honestly think he’s going to the NFL if he gets the right offer

I agree with everything you said about Harbaugh, except letting Sharone Moore be our head coach.  Don't want him running the show.  Very conservative on offense.  Not a good play caller.  And he was crying after we beat Penn State.  Emotion is good.  But bawling on the field after beating a rival, is a little weird in my book.  I would be happy with Jesse Minter taking over as head coach.  (His defensive scheme is top notch.)  And bringing in a new OC with a little more innovation.  

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.