Planning for next year

Gman10

Hello all, Im not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, but since Im a newer user (3 months) Im not allowed to create topics outside of here.

I was looking to go to my first Bills game(and Football game for that matter) early next season. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on where in Buffalo to stay as well as transportation (uber, etc). Just trying to get all my ducks in a row now.

also, from my understanding tailgating is huge, are there any must stop spots?

thanks all! 

TBD Tailgate is at Hammer's.   Pinto Ron now tailgates there.

https://www.gq.com/story/meet-pinto-ron-bills-mafia

It all depends on time of the game - NFL has been moving games later into late afternoon or evening spot.

Lots open a few hours before game and if taking uBer or lYft to game go as earlier as you can.

Getting a ride back is tough and you may need to wait two to three hours; TBD tailgate will be open but less people after.

Are you trying to get back to airport or will you be staying overnight?

If you are staying overnight and leaving Monday (or Friday or Tuesday) finding someone on board staying in same hotel may be way to get a ride to and from hotel; offering to help pay for parking is a good idea.

Hotel partly is price dependent - there are three major areas - downtown for bar hoppers, airport for those who want to rest after flight and Hamburg.  There are also some good and bad close to stadium

Here is some OLD unupdated information you still may find useful:  

https://members.tripod.com/~g_host/buffalo/index.html

Sorry about the ads,  they have gotten worse and worse which is partly why I stopped updating it.

There are already threads on best place to eat and visit elsewhere in this forum.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks! So Im not sure of our exact plans. We are probably going to drive up, we are going to stay at Niagara on the lake for a portion of the trip. But we also want to experience Buffalo for a few days. Bars, restaurants, of course wings lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 4:57 PM, Gman10 said:

Thanks! So Im not sure of our exact plans. We are probably going to drive up, we are going to stay at Niagara on the lake for a portion of the trip. But we also want to experience Buffalo for a few days. Bars, restaurants, of course wings lol. 

Niagara on the Lake is a great town, we go there often. I can give you suggestions for Niagara. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.