The Jets game was the future, and...

Dubie54

.....we never saw it coming or refused to believe it. It was all there on full display in the first game of the season and has carried over throughout the entire year. The Miami game was a one off and showed what the team could be not who they really were.

Josh Allen regression - he looked lost in the Jets game and has never looked quite right the entire year. At this point, he is simply a mediocre QB with a 45m cap hit next year.

Coaching and preparedness - they never looked ready to play the Jets and how many times have we seen it over the year. Game management and making the right adjustments throughout the game is lacking. I think Mcd has lost the team.

Offensive play calling and predictable offense - Dorsey is in over his head and we've given two years to an OC in training.

Defense not able to make big stops - We have let teams lead by Zach Wilson, Mac Jones, and an aging Russel Wilson make big plays and we haven't been able to generate turnovers.

Lack of depth at key positions - The injuries to key players has exposed our lack of depth.

Who would have believed we would be sitting at 5-5?  It all started with the 13 seconds, then last year's playoff meltdown, and this year's debacle - it's not heading in the right direction and I think there needs to be wholesale changes starting with the HC, OC, and possibly Beane. I'm not sure I see Beane sticking around if Mcd goes. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.