On Veterans Day - appreciating our own and all others

Fan in Chicago

Sorry: late to this, and I don't use social media, except for this board. So here it is.

I usually worked in small, joint-task teams of, uhhh, "civilian" operators and Tier 1 Serious Dudes...the real deals. I was not the latter!

Very high-speed, low-drag stuff: we did blah, blah, blah/ who really cares now...in many AOs.

But this is not about me, and definitely not a plea for an "atta boy". Really, really no kidding. However, I do thank @Fan in Chicago for his consistency on such matters.

My bottom line point: RIP to two of my dear friends and teammates, Capt M.P. and to ZW, call sign Moses. Known to so few, gone way to soon, but your memory remains, forever.

Also, thanks to all who wore the uniform, combat/no combat...it does not matter. Your sacrifices have no real parallel in the Real World (TM). Respectfully, DSK

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.