Coming in from out of town NYE - looking for a tailgate to join!

CLTbills

Hey guys and girls!

As a gift to my die-hard Bills/Sabres fan eight-year old son, we are going to fly up from Charlotte the weekend of NYE. We'll be catching the Sabres game on Saturday night, and of course the Bills game on Sunday against the Patriots!

My son is SOOOO pumped. He's already looking on Google for things to do around town, restaurants to eat, etc. He's never been to NY, although I grew up there and had Bills season tickets growing up. 

Because we're flying, not driving, we won't be able to have the supplies to tailgate properly. We're looking for a TBD tailgate to join to give him the full experience! We'll of course stop at a grocery store and pick up and bring whatever we need to. Food, beer, etc. We just wont be able to have a grill and other things we'd need to do it right. 

Anybody willing to let us join in on their tailgate to give a die-hard eight year old the full experience?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.