Trevor Lawrence or Josh Allen? Dual threat or pocket passer?

ChronicAndKnuckles

I have to seriously question the intelligence level of some of the fans here. Either that or it’s just plain trolling. 
what’s sad is that when opposing fans come on here they must have a great laugh. 

all of you Allen haters should really go

and root for another team because you’re not worthy of being a Bills fan. You all stink!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

I have to seriously question the intelligence level of some of the fans here. Either that or it’s just plain trolling. 
what’s sad is that when opposing fans come on here they must have a great laugh. 

all of you Allen haters should really go

and root for another team because you’re not worthy of being a Bills fan. You all stink!

I occasionally come across people like this in real life. I assure you that while they are some fake fan trolls here (Airseven), there are many many stupid fans who stick by their negative opinions through thick and thin. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.