(NEW TOPIC)Tom Brady---Good or Sucky

turd ferguson

the fact that ANYONE that responded seriously to this post really frightens me, it shows just how little some of y'all pay attention. this post was to point out the idiocy of the number of seperate threads questioning, praising, belittling etc...tom bradys worth. one post suffices for this yet there are probably no less than 10 Tom Brady/NE Oline threads, plus at least 10-15 Aaron Schoebel threads. Its no wonder Scott has constant problems with flooding......everyone here should very seriously consider RMPL alot L! OK off my soapbox

the fact that ANYONE that responded seriously to this post really frightens me, it shows just how little some of y'all pay attention.  this post was to point out the idiocy of the number of seperate threads questioning, praising, belittling etc...tom bradys worth.  one post suffices for this yet there are probably no less than 10 Tom Brady/NE Oline threads, plus at least 10-15 Aaron Schoebel threads.  Its no wonder Scott has constant problems with flooding......everyone here should very seriously consider RMPL  alot L!  OK off my soapbox

26183[/snapback]

When talking about flooding the board, don't forget to count this thread telling us what stevestojan heads we all are!

WTF difference does it make whether you post about.....

Brady

Schobel

What are you listening to

Best pizza

Horrible people

PS So there are 10 threads about Brady with 5 posts in each. Does that cause a significantly bigger hit on the server than 1 Brady thread with 50 posts?? I'm asking...I don't know??

my point is it gets a little much, too many people are hell bent on seeing thier name as the post starter(yeah yeah i know, i started this thread) that it becomes overwhelming. there are 8 threads alone on this page alone(at last count) with tom brady aas the main subject, i know everyone wants their point known and the best way to ensure that is to start a new thread, but common man! lets let that horse die with a bit of dignity.

When talking about flooding the board, don't forget to count this thread telling us what stevestojan heads we all are! 

WTF difference does it make whether you post about.....

Brady

Schobel

What are you listening to

Best pizza

Horrible people

PS So there are 10 threads about Brady with 5 posts in each.  Does that cause a significantly bigger hit on the server than 1 Brady thread with 50 posts??  I'm asking...I don't know??

26210[/snapback]