Titans Up Offer For Henry

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=15599&hl=

You said a 2nd.  And I said no 3rd or 4th. 

You:

Me:

350392[/snapback]

Thanks for proving that the comment "In April you told us we would get a 1st or a 2nd at worst" you attributed to me was false. As a final note, if we do get a conditional third, then a second round pick could be very reachable depending on the performance of Henry. Were at the spliting of hairs portion of this argument and at least I'm big enough to admit to being wrong about past Buffalo Bill's moves. Care to admit you've been wrong in the past?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for proving that the comment "In April you told us we would get a 1st or a 2nd at worst" you attributed to me was false. As a final note, if we do get a conditional third, then a second round pick could be very reachable depending on the performance of Henry. Were at the spliting of hairs portion of this argument and at least I'm big enough to admit to being wrong about past Buffalo Bill's moves. Care to admit you've been wrong in the past?

350503[/snapback]

Oh I am wrong all the time.

Teams are not desperate enough because we are still months away from the season. Add in the fact that another team will surely have a season ending injury to a starting tailback this preseason, it happens every year. We are still playing the waiting game and if the worst the Bills get is having Henry as our backup then I can think of much worse things to get upset over. Being offered fourth and fifth round draft picks is a joke for a talent like Henry.

349502[/snapback]

I think Henry's talent may be over-rated and he is a one dimensional back that lacks break away speed, but I agree that come crunch time, someone will up the offer due to an injured back.

This is totally left field, but I had one of those half-dreams where TH got traded to the Cleveland Browns.

No, this is not the typical thing I would have a dream about, which is why it stands out.