Hey, Campy-Dev...

I know it's not bunnies...but maybe free ammo?

Gull shoot

Grandy suggests using nonlethal methods to get rid of the sea gulls, such as dispersing them with dogs or recorded calls of gulls alerting others to danger.

"The dog was tried," Lowney countered. "The dog got worn out. Once the dog lay down, all the birds came back

that article was dated 2 hours and 50 minutes ago, which means PETA should be tossing red paint

right...

about...

now!

347286[/snapback]

That was my first thought when it was announced on Channel 13 last week. The folks at PETA, especially given that their HQ's in Norfolk, have been strangely quite on this one.

They must be freeing lab mice from a cancer research center somewhere. :)

That was my first thought when it was announced on Channel 13 last week.  The folks at PETA, especially given that their HQ's in Norfolk, have been strangely quite on this one.

They must be freeing lab mice from a cancer research center somewhere. :)

347330[/snapback]

they're f*ckups, but damn they got some hot girls workin for them. i try not to piss them off when i'm on p*ssy patrol, but sometimes its just not worth restraining myself

they're f*ckups, but damn they got some hot girls workin for them.  i try not to piss them off when i'm on p*ssy patrol, but sometimes its just not worth restraining myself

347339[/snapback]

:lol: Be careful on those patrols soldier. ;)

The only PETA chick I ever uhmmm... "dated," was left alone half naked on her bed. Being pretty hammered I didn't mind the unshaven underarms - I thought "How Euro-trash of you." :rolleyes:

When the hairy legs were exposed, I bolted. :ph34r:

;) Be careful on those patrols soldier. ;)

The only PETA chick I ever uhmmm... "dated," was left alone half naked on her bed.  Being pretty hammered I didn't mind the unshaven underarms - I thought "How Euro-trash of you."    :rolleyes:

When the hairy legs were exposed, I bolted.  :ph34r:

348180[/snapback]

Ewww. Good thing you got out of there. 70's b*sh was probably the next item on the list... :lol: