Frightening Stats about China

Well, I have read reports that China is having a lot more problems feeding its people that its letting on. And it will only get worse.

And I had a friend that was in college that was at T. square when the tanks rolled in.

He said a lot more people in China are unhappy with their government then you here about.

But I think in the long run, China and the US can live well together. Their economies can work with each other. Both want to make money. If the Tiawain issue gets settled in a peaceful way, that will go a long way to removing the tension. It is far and a way the biggest thorn in how the two countries get along.

Long term, the biggest threat to both countries will be the spread of militant Islam.

345846[/snapback]

And how all the respective parties react to that will determine the day. In simplistic terms, that is the greatest threat to stability that the world faces today. And, don't let them fool you. The ones pulling the strings on "militant Islam" are VERY aware of the black stuff beneath their feet. and, they know how to energize their base. Folks have no idea what a bad-worse scenario we are in right now. Crap, you can't even say the word "oil" on American TV. Think your government is "lying" to you? They wouldn't have to if people were willing to understand the truth.

But, the media, the politicians-basically all the whores that are out there will put any government, any administration in a total defensive posture because a lot of the CORRECT decisions that have to be made just don't sound good. I remember the Homeland Defense/Security crap from the last election. I can very clearly explain why more firetrucks will not make anyone safer-but the administration can't do that, or they would get crucified.

And how all the respective parties react to that will determine the day. In simplistic terms, that is the greatest threat to stability that the world faces today. And, don't let them fool you. The ones pulling the strings on "militant Islam" are VERY aware of the black stuff beneath their feet. and, they know how to energize their base. Folks have no idea what a bad-worse scenario we are in right now. Crap, you can't even say the word "oil" on American TV. Think your government is "lying" to you? They wouldn't have to if people were willing to understand the truth.

But, the media, the politicians-basically all the whores that are out there will put any government, any administration in a total defensive posture because a lot of the CORRECT decisions that have to be made just don't sound good. I remember the Homeland Defense/Security crap from the last election. I can very clearly explain why more firetrucks will not make anyone safer-but the administration can't do that, or they would get crucified.

345857[/snapback]

Of course no one in America wants to hear the truth. The truth is we MUST muddy our name internationally if we are to survive. We MUST behave reprehensibly in some areas to ensure that we don't have to in others. We MUST exploit our power to the fullest so that the future is a friendly place for us.

Of course no one in America wants to hear the truth. The truth is we MUST muddy our name internationally if we are to survive. We MUST behave reprehensibly in some areas to ensure that we don't have to in others. We MUST exploit our power to the fullest so that the future is a friendly place for us.

346186[/snapback]

Well, that's stated pretty strongly-but in essence that's correct. There is no solution that is going to make everyone happy. I dread the next set of elections. This country is tremendously polarized and has become so through a LOT of lack of understanding and misrepresentations or suppression of the truth. I'm not going to touch domestic issues, because I don't know anything about them. I do have a fairly decent understanding of some National Security problems. I would really like to hear how some of our fellows, both here and elsewhere think the problems need to be addressed.

I haven't seen anyone mention China's 'One Child' policy and the impact all those aborted female fetuses are potentially going to have on policy. When a country has way more males then it has females, they usually gotta give those males something to do lest they start tearing up the place out of frustration. Wars have always been good at giving unemployed and frustrated men something to do...

I haven't seen anyone mention China's 'One Child' policy and the impact all those aborted female fetuses are potentially going to have on policy. When a country has way more males then it has females, they usually gotta give those males something to do lest they start tearing up the place out of frustration. Wars have always been good at giving unemployed and frustrated men something to do...

346490[/snapback]

One thing it will do is jump-start China's biotech industries. They'll be a virtual stem-cell farm of nearly 750 million couples. The prospect of what China WILL BE frightens me far more than what they ARE today.