I have to admit for the first time....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere, many years from now in a classroom on some distant planet, a young child raises his hand and asks an important question:

"Did Paris Hilton really cause the downfall of civilization on Earth?"

Teacher: "The answer is of course highly complex, but bottom line: Yes."

Stupid Spoiled Whore.

<_<

Hmmm...not a Paris fan, but her appearance on Weekend Update a couple of years back with Jimmy Fallon's question about how hard it was to get into the Paris Hilton was a classic.

Mike

It doesn't matter what her face looks like when it's pushed down in the mattress... <_<

344801[/snapback]

Will it matter that her face is hidden when it suddenly pops up to answer her Sidekick cellphone in the middle of a blowjob?

Please. People. Stop lusting after a person who thrives on people lusting after her.

Paris Hilton is so whore-ish on the whore scale, that in 30 years she'll be like Lola...and when you're defined in a Barry Manilow song, you know you're screwed:

Her name is Lola, she was a showgirl

But that was 30 years ago, when they used to have a show

Now it's a disco, but not for Lola

Still in the dress she used to wear, faded feathers in her hair

She sits there so refined, and drinks herself half-blind

She lost her youth and she lost her Tony

Now she's lost her mind!

See you all in 30 when she's less Paris Hilton and more Liza Minelli.

Yeah, you'd probably do Hillary Clinton too.... :blink:

345017[/snapback]

Actually, I abhor Paris Hilton, the so called "reality" TV, American Idol, and watching the news. I just thought it was a funny comment. <_<

Will it matter that her face is hidden when it suddenly pops up to answer her Sidekick cellphone in the middle of a blowjob?

Please. People. Stop lusting after a person who thrives on people lusting after.

Paris Hilton is so whore-ish on the whore scale, that in 30 years she'll be like Lola...and when you're defined in a Barry Manilow song, you know you're screwed:

Her name is Lola, she was a showgirl

But that was 30 years ago, when they used to have a show

Now it's a disco, but not for Lola

Still in the dress she used to wear, faded feathers in her hair

She sits there so refined, and drinks herself half-blind

She lost her youth and she lost her Tony

Now she's lost her mind!

See you all in 30 when she's less Paris Hilton and more Liza Minelli.

345009[/snapback]

Ironically, Paris got exactly what she deserved. A knob right in her pudgy, butter-face!

I also thought the southpark episode with Paris was pretty funny...

Ironically, Paris got exactly what she deserved. A knob right in her pudgy, butter-face!

I also thought the southpark episode with Paris was pretty funny...

345034[/snapback]

I missed that one, but I'm hoping they re-run it now that I have it in the Tivo queue.

I missed that one, but I'm hoping they re-run it now that I have it in the Tivo queue.

345038[/snapback]

Pretty funny stuff man. I suspect you will enjoy it very much, I know how you feel about said stupid, spoiled whore...

Pretty funny stuff man. I suspect you will enjoy it very much, I know how you feel about said stupid, spoiled whore...

345042[/snapback]

The first time I ever brought her up was a year or so ago when she was in a suite on a MNF game because she met Urlacher at some night club. I started a thread during the game back then saying "Leave the NFL the hell alone, you whore."

While a lot of people may read this board, not enough of them heed its advice.

When I think of Paris Hilton, I think of a line Jim Carrey said in "The Mask."

"Somebody tell the fat lady she's ON in five."

Clock's ticking, Paris. Start calling Liza Minelli for advice. Pronto!

• 4 weeks later...
Paris Hilton is fugly, has no boobage, is dumber than a bucket of broken hammers and is incredibly wealthy thanks to her family.

We have a saying back home about girls like that. Let's date em'.

344330[/snapback]

I love how the internet is filled with 'tough guy' opinions like this. What are you trying to prove? How hot your girlfriend/wife is?

If you met her in person you'd be on your knees kissing her feet within seconds.

Here is sequel to the Paris Hilton / Burger ad -- ENJOY :w00t:

YUMMIE!

363052[/snapback]

I think it's cool how we can digitally manipulate Paris' image to show what she'll look like in 30 years. Meanwhile there are 17-year-old boys out there who would rather rape a dog that sleep with Paris Hilton.