My take on some random stuff

ok, my take on Bush....I was tough on him before, but after being more critical, I don't think he's the villain that liberal media makes him out to be. Nor is he the saint that conservatives make him out to be. He is merely the President of the United States, and I think he has been very consistent in his decision making. He typically follows what he believes, and will not waver from that to make one side happy. I can respect that- whether or not I agree with his decisions.

The media, on the other hand, I see as the ULTIMATE villain. They hang him, of give their stamp of approval- and in doing so, waver so much that we dont know if they actually agree or disagree- all they really look to do is create dissention among the right and left wingers so that a story is MANUFACTURED.

Its time to take our country back from the political media. Don't let them incite us, ignore them and their attempts.....seeing some of these people lose there jobs would be wonderful. We need more actual journalists who have integrity, and report the news instead of making it.

Sounds like you are on the way to becoming a conservative.  Welcome! :w00t:

343345[/snapback]

I am pretty conservative, but I do understand that liberals do have a strong basis for most of their arguements. I think that both sides should resort to the "old style" of discussing differing opinions, instead of relenting to what the media wants as far as causing all types of problems over it....there usually is more than one correct view on things.

Hard core liberals deal in absolutes;  If you're not in lockstep with their group think then you must be a "right wing nazi" who gets his/her talking points from Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly or Coulter.

343427[/snapback]

And this is any different with hard core conservatives?!?

And this is any different with hard core conservatives?!?

343471[/snapback]

You are very correct. Although I will believe anythign Coulter tells me- even if its wrong!!! <_<

hands?

344248[/snapback]

You have never seen the man hands? They look like hands from one of those plastic skeletons people hang on their porches for Halloween. They look like the hands on Michelangelo's "David". They look like something you buy at Spencer Gifts.

They are big and leathery. Like the Marlboro Man's hands.