Tickets for AFC in ATL process??

Bernie Lomax

I am a season ticket holder. I have set (refundable) plane tickets and hotel for the potential KC game in the ATL. 
My question is…what is the process for ticket distribution? The stadium holds 75,000 ppl In Atlanta. Between KC and Buffalo that’s 32.5k each. We have 60,000 season ticket holders currently in Buffalo. 
Did the Bills release a statement regarding this process?

Has anyone heard anything?

I understand that we need to get by Tge bengals and that’s a big task. I’m just trying to plan out the next game if it happens.
Thanks for any direction here👍

Go Bills!

Tim 

Just got this email - I'm a little bit pissed that it offers the option of buying up to 6 tickets - 
I'm afraid they're gonna be sold out by the time my slot comes around.

AFC Title Game Scenarios:  

Scenario 1: Chiefs vs. Bills

• If Buffalo and Kansas City both advance to the AFC Title Game, the game will be played on Sunday, January 29th at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, the neutral site location designated by the NFL.

• As a Season Ticket Member, you will have access to an exclusive presale for the opportunity to purchase tickets to this potential neutral site AFC Title Game.

• Presales will begin at 10:00 A.M. on Wednesday, January 18th and will end at 10:00 P.M. on Thursday, January 19th.  

• Member dates and times to enter the presale are assigned based on account seniority. Please find your date and time to enter the presale below: 

xxxx

• You will receive an email one hour prior to your assigned time. This email will include a link to buy and a unique code to access the presale.

• Ticket purchases are limited to 6 tickets per account. Ticket availability is limited.

• If the game does not take place, purchasers will automatically be refunded to their method of payment. Please allow 7-10 days for your refund to be processed.

• In this potential neutral site scenario, your credit card on the Pay As We Play Payment Plan will NOT be charged as the game will not take place at Highmark Stadium.

Scenario 2: Jaguars vs. Bills 

• If the Jaguars and Bills advance in the Divisional Round, the AFC Title Game would be played at Highmark Stadium Sunday, January 29th. 

• In this scenario, your credit card will automatically be charged on Monday, January 23rd as part of the Pay As We Play Payment Plan. Sign in to your Account Manager to view your invoice or update your credit card information.  

Buffalo Bills Ticket Office

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.