On a mission: part 2

Italian Bills

Weeks ago i posted a thread that this year Buffalo was on a mission. It could seem exaggerated from myself, but this is how things are. 

Buffalo endured almost everything, you well know what, from the mass shooting to the Hamlin’s nightmare, with in the middle storms, blizzard, injuries, etc etc. 

I’m italian, live in Italy, so who am i to know how Buffalonians are made of ? Well, I KNOW !

People of Buffalo are made of steel with a HUGE and IMMENSE heart and talking about the Bills, the story of the Bills, they NEVER gave up, NEVER, always had the back of the blue and red nation. 

So based on what happened to you people from/of Buffalo, it’s clear that you are on a real mission, when an amount of bad and horribles things fell against you and you fight to find stronger motivations to get past them and you succeed, you well know that you were/are on a mission and you become invincible. 

i’m just an italian man… so who am i to talk like this… well, i talk what i see and feel. 

YOU ARE GREAT, BUFFALO “SOLDIERS”…. NO MATTER WHAT !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

I love this guy

You know what ? Im from Italy but i’ve been through a devastating flood that hit my area, Valtellina, in 1987, with many deaths and a whole village canceled from a giant landslide… so i know what some people are made of and you buffalonian are made of steel, like us from Valtellina, blue collar hard worker people… always ready to help one eachother… once i was a firefighter, i know what im talking about. 

You are great and if i had to chose a place where to live with my family, one it could be Buffalo for sure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.