RB help for week 1

Vetriano

I got problem. My RB's are Rudi Johnson, Lee Suggs, Tiki Barber and Onterio Smith.

Now- suggs probably isnt playing.

Tiki is vs Phili.

And Onterio probably will is in the dog house since his 4 game suspenssion will start next week. Rudi is the no brain starter.

I was thinking of dropping Onterio- since he will do nothing the next four weeks and picking up Alstodt (spelling is probably wrong )with TB. Think he will get the goalline carries. Any thoughts would be appreciated. The alternative is to play Tiki.

I got problem.  My RB's are Rudi Johnson, Lee Suggs, Tiki Barber and Onterio Smith. 

Tiki is vs Phili. 

And Onterio probably will is in the dog house since his 4 game suspenssion will start next week.  Rudi is the no brain starter. 

I was thinking of dropping Onterio- since he will do nothing the next four weeks and picking up Alstodt  (spelling is probably wrong )with TB.  Think he will get the goalline carries. Any thoughts would be appreciated.  The alternative is to play Tiki.

25451[/snapback]

Id play Rudi Johnson and Tiki just because you know they will get more of the carries for their respective teams.

As for Onterrio Smith, I wouldnt drop him, try to find a better drop if you have it to pickup Alstott, maybe you can talk to an owner who has Michael bennett and entice him witha trade offer or something.

I'd also start Rudi and Tiki.

Onterio may have some value later this season although the Vikings backfield is a mess for fantasy owners.....Bennett is the starter but is out at least 1 week, maybe more, and Moe Williams should get the goalline carries.

If William Green is available, I might drop Onterio for him since then you'll have a lock on the Cleveland backfield, who should put up some decent stats this year given the crummy Cleveland defense.

I got problem.  My RB's are Rudi Johnson, Lee Suggs, Tiki Barber and Onterio Smith. 

Tiki is vs Phili. 

And Onterio probably will is in the dog house since his 4 game suspenssion will start next week.  Rudi is the no brain starter. 

I was thinking of dropping Onterio- since he will do nothing the next four weeks and picking up Alstodt  (spelling is probably wrong )with TB.  Think he will get the goalline carries. Any thoughts would be appreciated.  The alternative is to play Tiki.

25451[/snapback]

Sorry but I'd start Rudi & Onterio. You've got enough quality RB's to be ok if he gets suspended but for this week, he's gonna play. Worst case, you don't have to do anything until you know for sure if the suspension goes through or not. I think that you'd do better taking a chance on him than with Tiki at Philly.

Just my take.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.