Well, suprise suprise....

Gee, I feel just so darn validated.

Graft, corruption, and ideology...

:D

337606[/snapback]

How can you feel validated, when both common sense and history dictate that you're wrong Darin. Your "ideology" and stubborn conservatism, won't allow you to see any farther than your entrenched position.

Take a minute and take the blinders off, open your mind I know you're not as bitter as you appear.

:lol:

How can you feel validated, when both common sense and history dictate that you're wrong Darin. Your "ideology" and stubborn conservatism, won't allow you to see any farther than your entrenched position.

Take a minute and take the blinders off, open your mind I know you're not as bitter as you appear.

:lol:

337611[/snapback]

:D - I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the humor in that. I only wish the archive went back further because I've been saying essentially the same thing since BEFORE the war. Guess I'm just consistantly bitter and blind.

AD is a silly bear.

And no, its no surprise that the same countries that didn't support it were teh same ones taht were getting oil for food kickbacks. But I do think they probably still wouldn't ahve supported it even if there was no oil-for-food. Thats all speculation though, and in the past, so not really worth arguing about.

AD is a silly bear.

And no, its no surprise that the same countries that didn't support it were teh same ones taht were getting oil for food kickbacks.  But I do think they probably still wouldn't ahve supported it even if there was no oil-for-food.  Thats all speculation though, and in the past, so not really worth arguing about.

337659[/snapback]

But I think it *is* germane to the discussion. The anti-war movement here used the French and Russians as pinnacles of logic and sanity standing against American Imperial Aggression. Turns out they were just in it for the bling. How comical.