If Philly really wants Travis Henry,

This Lindell has to go. I don't think Buffalo should give Henry away but Akers would fill a big need for this team. He's signed thru '07 and is used to kicking in cold northern weather. In addition this guy is nothing but money. Would this be close in value?

I know Philly has traded players before that were a year or two away from being on the other side of the hill. In '01 he signed a seven year deal and now the bigger part of compensation should be coming up. This may help in Philly's decision making. If Lindell were to be thrown in the deal to make it, then that would be ok with me. I'm just wondering if this would be a trade that Buffalo should be interested in doing.

I'd say Henry and Lindell for Akers and a 3rd next year.  No way we squeeze a 2nd for henry with another player involved.

336455[/snapback]

Let's see....NO team would give the Bills a 3rd round pick for Henry this year. But the Eagles will give one next year, and then also trade their All Pro kicker for a kicker most people here can't get rid of fast enough? Yeah, I could see the Eagles doing that. :o

Maybe if you include Sam Aiken the Eagles will also throw a 1st round pick in the deal. I hear they need a WR.

Let's see....NO team would give the Bills a 3rd round pick for Henry this year.  But the Eagles will give one next year, and then also trade their All Pro kicker for a kicker most people here can't get rid of fast enough?  Yeah, I could see the Eagles doing that.  :o

Maybe if you include Sam Aiken the Eagles will also throw a 1st round pick in the deal.  I hear they need a WR.

336469[/snapback]

henry would have immense value to the eagles... he's a better back then westbrook (holding out currently) I'd call that trade a slight overpayment for henry, but not an insane overpayment.

Let's see....NO team would give the Bills a 3rd round pick for Henry this year.  But the Eagles will give one next year, and then also trade their All Pro kicker for a kicker most people here can't get rid of fast enough?  Yeah, I could see the Eagles doing that.  :doh:

Maybe if you include Sam Aiken the Eagles will also throw a 1st round pick in the deal.  I hear they need a WR.

336469[/snapback]

I presumed he meant the BILLS would have to throw in the third rounder.... :lol: