Best way to see NFL games on TV

WyoAZBillfan

17 hours ago, Zag20 said:

I’ll throw this out there since it hasn’t been mentioned and is legal. Sign up for paramovnt plus and watch games on cbs on your computer with an adapter to your TV. Paramount uses browser geolocation to determine your location, so all you need is a browser plug-in that you can use to set your location to Buffalo. This is ready to set-up via googling “geolocation spoof”. For me, in Seattle, this covers all the CBS games which is usually half the season if not more. 

Great tip!  I ended up going with the Ticket this year, but will def look into this in the future.

For those that need info on geolocation, with the Brave and Chrome browser, you can change your location in settings of the browser based on longitude and latitude.  You just enter a zip code in a search and get the long and lat coordinates and then plug that into the browser settings.  It's not that hard.  Just search for a tutorial on how to do it, it's only a few steps, and you don't need any extra software or plugins or extensions to do it. 

19 hours ago, Zag20 said:

I’ll throw this out there since it hasn’t been mentioned and is legal. Sign up for paramovnt plus and watch games on cbs on your computer with an adapter to your TV. Paramount uses browser geolocation to determine your location, so all you need is a browser plug-in that you can use to set your location to Buffalo. This is ready to set-up via googling “geolocation spoof”. For me, in Seattle, this covers all the CBS games which is usually half the season if not more. 

Pretty sure that it is not legal.  Anytime you have to "spoof" a location to view something you are barred from seeing legitimately otherwise , you can almost be certain you are violating an agreement somewhere in the chain. 

Living out of market (Texas) in a city where a Sunday afternoon Bills game pretty much only happens if they are playing the Cowboys, or the Texans, I was faced with this dilemma during the COVID infected 2020 season.  I had the NFL GamePass package (which is, essentially what the slightly cheaper NFL+ is now), which I would use a few times a season when my work schedule interfered with seeing Bills games live.  I could avoid scores all day, at work, and then watch the Bills later in the evening.  Otherwise, I was at my local Bills-backers bar on Sundays.  In 2020 though, our bar was shut down often, and I just didn't want to miss the whole NFL season, so I could watch the Bills games later in the evening.  I felt kinda desprate. 

A friend of mine gave me a link (not necessarily legal I imagine) to a free sight where I can watch any game (any sports league) live, any time. I started using it to watch Celtics basketball games too, rather than pay for the NBA streaming package.  As there are so many Celtics games, I just couldn't watch them all, so spending a $120 a season to watch a few games a month didn't seem worth it. I have watched every Bills Sunday afternoon game, and probably about 40 Celtics regular season games this way, over the last two year.  I have had very few, if any trouble with the site. The site just supplies multiple links to every game...there was probably about 3 or 4 times where the first link I chose wouldn't work, so I would choose the next.  No problem. Just activate your ad-blockers, and enjoy.  

I don't mind paying for stuff, at all.  If the NFL would offer me the opportunity to pay to see Bills games live, I would have no problem paying for it, assuming it wasn't some absurd price. I've paid for years for subscriptions to the NBA Center Court package, and the NHL Center-Ice package, as well as NFL GamePass.  ESPN+ has taken over the NHL, so for about $40 less per season, I can now get the Sabres games.  The Celtics are a competitive team with a huge national fan-base, so they are on ESPN/TNT/NBA Network plenty.  NFL+ (formerly GamePass) is a great value too...but it just doesn't offer that live viewing option.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.