ESPN position rankings

TPS

On 8/19/2022 at 4:47 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

I'm about as far from a Bills homer as it gets, but the roster being 6th - 10th is laughable.  They have question marks but so does every team in the league.  They are a top 3 roster with incredible depth at multiple positions.  If White was healthy, I would list them #1.  Right now my top 3 in no particular order is Tampa, Buffalo, and LA Chargers.  All three have question marks.  Will age finally catch up to Brady?  Can the Chargers rebuilt defense come together quickly?  And in Buffalo can the CBs step up until White and will Davis emerge as a true #2.  

This should get the board riled up...

Now if you include coaching then I would agree a 5-7th overall ranking probably is correct. McD and Frazier cost us a SB last year and both are back with a massive question mark at OC.  

I know Dorsey is a massive question mark, but I have such a good feeling about him as an o coordinator and I’m anticipating our offense looking better than it has to date (with Allen). 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.