Signs of Korean Preparations for Nuclear Test

NYT article

First of all please allow me to say i am truely sorry for linking anyone to the NYT. I deeply regret any long term brain damage it may have caused for other right minded people. For the lefties...well, I hope the damage is permenant. <_<

Now on to my point. Is anyone really worried about these knuckheads letting off a nuke test in thier own backyard? What is the problem with that? Look, these yahoo's will more then likely destroy themselves during the test. Most of them have not eaten a decent meal in months or years, and the others would welcome a nuclear meltdown style death when compared to the dire life they are living now under the mental midgets rule.

I say, we should welcome NK into the nuclear age. lets encurage them to work hard and speed up the tests. Perhaps launch a few tests to the south east and see how that neighbor likes it. Again, what is soo bad about them conducting these tests? I would rather know what we are dealing with, and have a good laugh at the same time.

Maybe its the 'dumb redneck' in me, but Id just love for the U.S. Govt. to publicly say "Go ahead....make our day" to NK and the world.

We need a little "Peace Through Strength" with that nutbag right about now. We need someone to look him dead in the eye and say "Bring It!". He will blink. And if he doesnt, as Mel Gibson says, "We bury the !@#$ers."

Anybody got some red meat? <_<

NYT article

First of all please allow me to say i am truely sorry for linking anyone to the NYT. I deeply regret any long term brain damage it may have caused for other right minded people. For the lefties...well, I hope the damage is permenant. <_<

Now on to my point. Is anyone really worried about these knuckheads letting off a nuke test in thier own backyard? What is the problem with that? Look, these yahoo's will more then likely destroy themselves during the test. Most of them have not eaten a decent meal in months or years, and the others would welcome a nuclear meltdown style death when compared to the dire life they are living now under the mental midgets rule.

I say, we should welcome NK into the nuclear age. lets encurage them to work hard and speed up the tests. Perhaps launch a few tests to the south east and see how that neighbor likes it. Again, what is soo bad about them conducting these tests? I would rather know what we are dealing with, and have a good laugh at the same time.

330532[/snapback]

another must...stay...away thread