Bills / Saints Ticket Update

I spoke to the New Orleans Saints ticket office late yesterday afternoon and again this morning. The Saints have currently PAUSED the sale of group tickets. Based on information from the ticket office, the Saints owner has ordered a stop to all group sales for the time being. No reason for this stoppage was provided.

Working with my ticket sales rep. he did say that this will not be permanent and that he is hoping that group sales will be re-opened in the next few days or so. He will take my order and complete our order as soon as the tickets reopen. He does not expect any increase in ticket prices, and does not foresee any issues about being able to get the tickets together.

I will pull together my list of all individuals who have expressed interest with ticket request total for the second group and post it on TBD later today. If you would like to opt out, let me know. Otherwise, I will assume that everyone will be patient until this all gets resolved.

Additionally, I will continue to collect ticket order requests until the tickets are open for sale again.

Sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause. Remember, I am just the messenger.

I will keep you informed as I find out more information.

Eric in VA

eric, did you ever get that mail fraud issue cleared up with the feds????? 0:)

I spoke to the New Orleans Saints ticket office late yesterday afternoon and again this morning. The Saints have currently PAUSED the sale of group tickets. Based on information from the ticket office, the Saints owner has ordered a stop to all group sales for the time being. No reason for this stoppage was provided.

Working with my ticket sales rep. he did say that this will not be permanent and that he is hoping that group sales will be re-opened in the next few days or so. He will take my order and complete our order as soon as the tickets reopen. He does not expect any increase in ticket prices, and does not foresee any issues about being able to get the tickets together.

I will pull together my list of all individuals who have expressed interest with ticket request total for the second group and post it on TBD later today. If you would like to opt out, let me know. Otherwise, I will assume that everyone will be patient until this all gets resolved.

Additionally, I will continue to collect ticket order requests until the tickets are open for sale again. 

Sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause. Remember, I am just the messenger. 

I will keep you informed as I find out more information.

Eric in VA

330019[/snapback]

Thanks for taking on a thankless task- the beignets are on us when we get to the Vieux Carre. 15 or 20 of those little devils is a good foundation for a full day of beverage consumption!