(NBA PLAYOFFS)Bullets game last nite....

yeah yeah yeah, i know, most of y'all hate the nba, but for those that still like it, although the end should not have been that close, what a friggin exciting ending, that 3 to tie it was nails, then GA nailing the winner. Way to go Bool-Ay!

Too bad that Melo and the Nuggets couldn't stop Manu and the Spurs. The Nuggets are getting there. With Karl coaching and K-Mart, Camby and Melo, they could be a great team with some additions.

yeah yeah yeah, i know, most of y'all hate the nba, but for those that still like it, although the end should not have been that close, what a friggin exciting ending, that 3 to tie it was nails, then GA nailing the winner.  Way to go Bool-Ay!

Too bad that Melo and the Nuggets couldn't stop Manu and the Spurs.  The Nuggets are getting there.  With Karl coaching and K-Mart, Camby and Melo, they could be a great team with some additions.

329572[/snapback]

I didn't have a rooting interest, but that was a very cruel ending for Bulls fans. You just don't feel like you should/can lose after making an improbable comeback like that (like if the Oilers had won The Comeback). I was actually reading and was looking up occassionally. I noticed it was a 10 point lead with around 40 seconds to go, so I really stopped paying attention until it was down to a 3 point game. I had to back up the Tivo to see what happened.

Like I said, I don't follow a particular team, but I'm really getting into this Mavs/Rockets series. The Rockets just kept shooting themselves in the foot with missed free throws in Game 5.