Great game from KC fan

reroka

I get not loving hearing from opposing fans and all but I had to come on here and say that Josh Allen is a baller and I will be shocked if y'all don't get a title during his tenure.  I know that everyone I've spoken to today here in KC has raved about how impressed they were with Allen.  Quite honestly, I've never heard us (Chiefs Kingdom) talk about an opposing player with such reverence.  He won the respect and admiration of an entire opposing fan base last night.  Do you know how difficult that is to accomplish?  Good luck moving forward but as a Chiefs fan, I'm worried about one team for the next decade and that team is the Bills.

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

I dont, I hope whoever beats us loses horribly the next week.

I usually think that way too.    And there's no way I could cheer for one of our Division rivals.  It's just that  in this case, we lost because of great play from the opponent more than the Bills screwing up.  Yes I know the coaching strategy in last 13 secs was brutal.   But still the Bills played an amazing game.   

It's not so much  that I am rooting for  Mahomes and Reid to win their 2nd SB in KC.  I would just be disappointed if they lost after beating Bills when they were at the top of their game

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.