The Amazing Race is back!

Just Jack

Was rooting for them but damn, they just weren’t getting that poster wall art lined up right at all and then it started tearing because they kept having to peel it up while wet with glue and reposition it…. I don’t get the sense that they would’ve done well on the other option of cake decorating for the roadblock either, fwiw.

So it started filming just before the COVID shutdown and looks like they picked up when things started opening this past summer-fall. Wonder if they had re-route some of the prior planned city stops. It’d be kinda cool if they did more inside the USA.

Currently rooting for the lovely Raquel 😍 and whoever her partner is. But the roster is full of very likable teams and/or absent of unlikable ones… we’ll see how it goes with the black couple who just recently started dating tho bc there were not good vibes from that guy when he goofed by overthinking and wasting 30 minutes looking for the envelope and then being so defensive about it.

The only unlikeable team for me was the twins and hopefully they’ll be gone soon.  Their bickering (or any team that does it) is what bugs me.  The surprise for me was Kim and Penn.  My only knowledge of them was their videos, so I was worried they'd be going all "We're internet famous, look at us" but thankfully they did not do that. I don't have a favorite team yet.  The long-distance daters, I agree, they may not last long.  I did see an article that two teams did not make it back when shooting started again, I wonder if they will be one of the two.  

Edited by Just Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.