Peter King Football Morning in America - Josh Allen edition

CorkScrewHill

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

He should've simply said "I'm asymptomatic."

I thought Beasley had Insta'd that he had "mild symptoms" (so far)

Likely, what he means is they're symptoms he would have played through (and possibly infected his teammates) in prior years. It's my understanding it was routine for players to play through colds, flu etc and just dope themselves up with Afrin and antihistamines and keep hydrated with IVs if need be.  (That's not intended as a knock on football players, it's the "culture" in many places I've worked to not call in sick).

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't feel good about the future slot WR position either way. McKenzie can play great at times, but he’s not consistent. They should be looking for new options this offseason.

McKenzie came to Buffalo halfway through the 2018 season as a very very raw WR with a big-time fumbling problem as a KR/PR.  HIs route running improved a bit in 2019 with Chad Hall as WR coach, but it really took off in 2020 after Diggs arrived.  Diggs elevated the room IMO. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.