Iron John

pay was lower, racism higher, Jim Crow, Polio, cancer survival = not many, fewer owned homes, fewer owned stocks, people who hate eachother staying married, pollution galore, zero opportunities for women, segregation, entertainment no more interesting than Ozzie and Harriet, goal posts in the endzone, no seat belts, no air bags, politicians and policies made and broken in back rooms rather than (gasp) by the people expressed by votes in election years and in polls in-between, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Sounds pretty crappy to me.  Your welcome to go back and enjoy a meal at an all white lunch counter and dump some benzene in the village drinking well if that is what floats your boat.  :w00t:

326769[/snapback]

Say what you will, but don't start dogging the goalposts in the end zone. THey need to bring those back.

And you're trying to tell me politicians don't still do all the dirty work of politics in back rooms? Pfft.

Say what you will, but don't start dogging the goalposts in the end zone. THey need to bring those back.

And you're trying to tell me politicians don't still do all the dirty work of politics in back rooms? Pfft.

326976[/snapback]

I hereby retract my irresponsible comments regarding endzone goalposts.