I think JP has what it takes.

kota

Alaska is right there is always optimism during mini camps and preseason but when the W's and L's count sh-- hits the fan especially around here.

JP's leg does scare me as well. Lets hope that is his one and only major injury as a Bill.

JP has some kind of charisma about him. I am 3000 miles away in Los Angeles and i have only read articles and seen some TV on the kid. He has made me a believer the last couple of weeks.

Lets hope i am right.

Put some TV cameras in front of me and I can make you a believer too. Unfortunately, saying the right things is not enough.

Alaska is right there is always optimism during mini camps and preseason but when the W's and L's count sh-- hits the fan especially around here.

JP's leg does scare me as well.  Lets hope that is his one and only major injury as a Bill.

JP has some kind of charisma about him.  I am 3000 miles away in Los Angeles and i have only read articles and seen some TV on the kid.  He has made me a believer the last couple of weeks. 

Lets hope i am right.

327160[/snapback]

Feelings hurt <_<

Don't take it personally, my friend. Rob Johnson used to invoke that warm, fuzzy feeling inside of all of us -- especially after reading the news articles and hearing his quotes. Flutie, on the other hand, seemed like a jerk from a distance: but all he did was go 29-19.

Take it for what it's worth

Somehow i doubt that with you Dawgg

327268[/snapback]

This post is about me personally not what everyone else thinks. I was just expressing my opinion about JP.

I never got that warm fuzzy feeling from RJ. I never saw him as a leadership type player.

Feelings hurt <_<

Don't take it personally, my friend.  Rob Johnson used to invoke that warm, fuzzy feeling inside of all of us -- especially after reading the news articles and hearing his quotes.  Flutie, on the other hand, seemed like a jerk from a distance:  but all he did was go 29-19. 

327384[/snapback]

Yes, we are all into wishful thinking at this point. In fact, JP has done NOTHING in a game situation to merit these accolades. Not saying he won't, but in fact the "little jerk" Flutie has a winning record, and JP has nothing at this point. Let's wait and see. I HOPE you are right, but it's far too early to know.

He also has some excellent coaches. 

326467[/snapback]

That is what will make the different. Few quarterbacks have had the coaches like JP has. People that have became Hall-of-Famers...

and I think that JP has even a better work ethic than some of them.

Rob Johnson used to invoke that warm, fuzzy feeling inside of all of us -- especially after reading the news articles and hearing his quotes.  Flutie, on the other hand, seemed like a jerk from a distance:  but all he did was go 29-19. 

327384[/snapback]

i disagree, dawgg. RJ always seemed uncomfortable, like he wanted to get the hell out of the room. flutie, love him or hate him, relished media attention. he did inspire confidence.

JP is more like flutie in that respect.