Looks like things are going to get ugly!

I saw this in an article on Yahoo...

HALF their playbook was removed because of an injury to their ROOKIE TIGHT END?

Granted, the guy was a #6 pick and a really talented player, but doesn't it seem a little ridiculous to have half your entire offense based on one raw rookie tight end?

327513[/snapback]

You check out the rest of their "skill" position players? One of the worst offenses EVER assembled.

Let me tell Winslow what he needs to do right now: He needs to fire Poston and hire Rosenhaus and hold out this season for a new contract. The Browns will tell him to drop dead, but some team will sign him to a massive bonus.

He should then cash the check, announce his retirement, and head for the Caribbean.

After Ricky and perhaps this, I'd guess owners are going to kick around putting bonus money into some sort of escrow account to be doled out over time. That will be a heck of a fight.

I'm getting some level of bad vibes, what with the likes of Owens and Boldin and their bossman agents cutting across normal business practices, one or two players being 20 or more percent of a team's cap and salary, etc. Visions of NBA, NHL, MLB...I hope this goose is not in the oven soon to be cooked...

After Ricky and perhaps this, I'd guess owners are going to kick around putting bonus money into some sort of escrow account to be doled out over time. That will be a heck of a fight.

I'm getting some level of bad vibes, what with the likes of Owens and Boldin and their bossman agents cutting across normal business practices, one or two players being 20 or more percent of a team's cap and salary, etc. Visions of NBA, NHL, MLB...I hope this goose is not in the oven soon to be cooked...

327567[/snapback]

Just curious. A bit of humble pie. Where are all of those posters who thought we should trade up or do whatever else was necessary to draft this arrogant, self-impressed thug? There were many of you. Will you admit to it? Would you trade him now for JP or a certain second year wide receiver on the Bills'roster? Perhaps, character is an element that needs to be figured into the equation.