Why the fug is Michael Irvin on espn?

Pete

I wish my TV had an ignore button like TBD. What the fug? I am so fuggin pumped for football watching the pregame show on ESPN and I am ready to turn the channel so I dont need to listen to that loudmouthed jerk off. I am ready to flip to the weather channel. Why ESPN? Why? :flirt::w00t::doh:

LOL, what's the difference between Sharpe and Irvin?  Surely, not the decibel level.

24514[/snapback]

One actually speaks english and sounds english while one pretends he's from the ghetto even though he hasn't seen a ghetto since he was in pre-k.

One actually speaks english and sounds intelligent while one pretends he's from the ghetto even though he hasn't seen a ghetto since he was in pre-k.

24517[/snapback]

I agree.

Last year on draft day Irvin was criticizing Roy Williams (WR, Texas) for NOT coming out a year early. :flirt: He said he went back to "hide" in college for his senior year or something to that extent. The other guys were so stunned that a person was capable of such a stupid idea.

I mean the cokehead was actually CRITICIZING a guy for staying in school, sticking with his team and getting his degree. When he says something like that, it is a lot easier to understand how he turned out the way he did. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

peace