J.P Losman

Here is another great one: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...30-losman_x.htm

"At first, it didn't bother me much," says Losman, a native of Venice, Calif. "But lately it's become annoying and is said to me in a put-down way. I can assure you I'm not Rob Johnson. I come from a working-class environment. My dad poured concrete for a living and my mother worked two jobs. I just wish people would give that comparison a rest."

324748[/snapback]

holy crap. he really said that. if the dude can get us 10 wins this year, he may be able to run for mayor.

i don't give a sh*t if i'm overreacting. i haven't been as excited about a player since...well, since mcgahee started running wild last year....and then evans started catching TDs like a monster.

if people don't realize that the bills are on the cusp of something pretty cool, they're missing out. screw pessimism.

"I try to tell you guys I'm not the normal California kid that you guys all think of," he said. "I've been hearing all the rumors. I work hard. This is my job. This is my profession and I'm going to do whatever I can to make the most of it. I worked hard to get where I am and I'm not going to stop now."  -JP Losman

324520[/snapback]

Well...If you're a Bills Fan with pulse...it's pretty easy to get excited about JP...When I listened to the Quotes yesterday the one above really stood out to me also...But MM's Quotes got My attention most...Mularkey did not give the normal HC speak concerning JP because it seems as if he truly blown away by JP's progress...He said a couple times that he was proud of JP! Proud of the Kid...Nice!

Sure looks like JP will put the work in...And it looks like finally...The Bills have got themselves a QB! :devil:

Brady stays in New England in the offseason and works out and studies film etc...  That is something Drew never did in Buffalo or New England.  I like JP's work ethic and it will help him big time.  Preparing and being familiar with the team, personnel, their responsibilities will help this offense tremendously this year.  Go JP, love what I'm hearing---of course we could all be singing a different tune come the season.  But I don't remember RJ or Drew taking the offense by the horns like this.

324615[/snapback]

More than just staying behind to work hard, Brady (from the reports I have heard) is an Off Season Workaholic...I know I've heard Brady has Won the Patsies internal Off Season Award (voted by his Teammates)...And for a QB, that's saying something...

I have a feeling JP will be a shoe-in for Most Improved Player this Off Season in Buffalo...And that cannot be a bad thing! :devil: