need help with tickets

meazza

i really need tickets for kc-bills game

ive never been to buffalo before

all i can get is tickets in the end zone

and all the tickets on sale in 50 yard line are for sale at like 400US

i cant really afford that, if someone has a decent price and good tickets please pm me

thanks

i really need tickets for kc-bills game

ive never been to buffalo before

all i can get is tickets in the end zone

and all the tickets on sale in 50 yard line are for sale at like 400US

i cant really afford that, if someone has a decent price and good tickets please pm me

thanks

321505[/snapback]

I don't think single tickets are on sale to the general public.

Letter came in the mail today. I barely glanced at it but the general message was: Season Ticket holders can buy any amount of tickets to any game except New England on May 18th. On May 21st, season ticket holders can buy the New England Game with a Limit of 100 tickets per person. The general population can buy tickets sometime in late June.

You could ask a season ticket holder to get you a ticket to the KC Game on May 18th for face value if they are going to the Ralph that day or you can buy two season tickets in the Rockpile Section for $500, go to the game you want, sell the rest and come out even or maybe even ahead.

Paying $400 for a ticket to a Bills game is to be perfectly honest- STUPID. If you must sit on the 50 for whatever reason then you have to pay the big bucks. There aren't really any bad seats at the Ralph so I don't know why you have to sit on the 50 yard line.

Letter came in the mail today. I barely glanced at it but the general message was: Season Ticket holders can buy any amount of tickets to any game except New England on May 18th. On May 21st, season ticket holders can buy the New England Game with a Limit of 100 tickets per person. The general population can buy tickets sometime in late June.

You could ask a season ticket holder to get you a ticket to the KC Game on May 18th for face value if they are going to the Ralph that day or you can buy two season tickets in the Rockpile Section for $500, go to the game you want, sell the rest and come out even or maybe even ahead.

Paying $400 for a ticket to a Bills game is to be perfectly honest- STUPID. If you must sit on the 50 for whatever reason then you have to pay the big bucks. There aren't really any bad seats at the Ralph so I don't know why you have to sit on the 50 yard line.

321784[/snapback]

ive never been to a nfl game i dont really know i just figured that i should and get crazy seats since i most likely wont go again till maybe the next year

anyways ya so if any season ticket sees this and wouldnt mind pm'ing me :P