Mr. Larry says the Henry to

The only reason I even consider this is because I recall Mr Larry being pretty accurate over the last couple of years. 

Moulds

Evans

Calico

Parrish

Reed

Aiken

I guess it wouldn't be a bad WR group, but if TH is traded I'd rather get someone else, or more specifically, some other position for him.  That said, if it goes down, I'll raise my eyebrows a bit, but I do trust our front office.

320428[/snapback]

Um, Fast Freddie? Your hating on him is getting old!

This is a great call by you. When the TH to Tennessee issue first came up, I started thinking of teams who had a surplus of defensive linemen. One of the teams that popped into my head was the Titans. I remembered that they had drafted three defensive linemen in the 2004 draft, one tackle and two ends if my memory serves me correctly.

In any case, I know Haynesworth has been a bit of a head case, and when he plays he is an excellent player. I would even consider giving up TH and a 2nd round pick in 2006 to make this deal haeen.

I got to thinking. The titans have disgruntled defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth. It's probably a pipe dream as Haynesworth is one of the best dt's in the league and more valuable than just travis henry.

While I love Calico If that was the trade that would more than likely this is the last we'll see of eric moulds this season, and we have bigger needs at the moment than another wr. Though I believe Calico has the potential to be the next Terrell Owens (talent wise)

320423[/snapback]