Rest in Peace Phil Naro

Draconator

Lead singer of Talas V2. Billy Sheehan posted a wonderful tribue about an hour ago.

Phil Naro. One of the finest human beings I have ever known. I’m deeply saddened to report his passing. He fought a valiant battle till the end, and inspired all who knew him to stay positive and keep going against all odds.

A Dear friend, spectacular singer and performer, songwriter, and lead singer in the “version 2” TALAS —actually version 7 or 8–as we were just completing a new record together, we found out the situation.

Phil fought like a champion and brilliantly performed and completed vocals for the album, in spite of shouldering the knowledge that he was in a serious health situation. On behalf of myself and all who were lucky enough to know him, I wish him peace for all eternity, and thank him for sharing his life, love, friendship and talent with the world. God bless you, Phil. Rest in peace dear friend. We will meet again. My deepest condolences to his wonderful family, his dear sweet Mom, and his two sons.

My wife had the same exact cancer (tongue cancer) that Phil had. I met Phil after a Talas performance in March of 2019. Super nice guy. Very shy, but a monster on the stage. I'm in a "place" right now...

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.