SWEET

Alaska Darin

The article didn't mention if it's going to be televised nationally......anyone know?

23974[/snapback]

I doubt it, seeing most networks have college ball already lined up for the time slot, but you never know

I doubt it, seeing most networks have college ball already lined up for the time slot, but you never know

23983[/snapback]

It would be on CBS do they have college football?

Down here in Raleigh that was going to be the Sunday early game. Maybe they'll put the Bills game on now. Now that would absolutely make my weekend!!!!

Opener tonite, Canes tomorrow, Fins getting crushed Saturday, Bills Sunday. Fantastic! :pirate:

It would be on CBS do they have college football?

Down here in Raleigh that was going to be the Sunday early game.  Maybe they'll put the Bills game on now.  Now that would absolutely make my weekend!!!!

Opener tonite, Canes tomorrow, Fins getting crushed Saturday, Bills Sunday.  Fantastic! :pirate:

23995[/snapback]

how about Sunday Ticket for Fish game? move to Sat? anyone?

I know it was the national 1 pm game on Sunday. I might have an outside shot of getting the Bills now on local TV. Otherwise I'll be off to my local Bills backer pub!

23990[/snapback]

Good point, FYI the Bills Raiders game is the premier 4:00 game next week, so you will almost definitely be able to catch that one at home.