maybe things are not as bad

frogger

lets for a second remember we were considering trading henry to the Cards for LJ Shelton, who is making 2.5 million, after he is cut and he will be cut. we could get him cheaper, same with K Walker-both are first round talent, I feel or I hope it was just a lack of good coaching that made them the players they are today. Also the eagles did not address the running back situation and because the 2006 draft is so far away, maybe they give up a 2nd rounder for him.

So we'll get Shelton and we'll get a 2nd rounder. and now we don't have to risk clements getting injured on punt returns.

Always look on the bright side of life

lets for a second remember we were considering trading henry to the Cards for LJ Shelton, who is making 2.5 million, after he is cut and he will be cut.  we could get him cheaper, same with K Walker-both are first round talent, I feel or I hope it was just a lack of good coaching that made them the players they are today.  Also the eagles did not address the running back situation and because the 2006 draft is so far away, maybe they give up a 2nd rounder for him.

So we'll get Shelton and we'll get a 2nd rounder.  and now we don't have to risk clements getting injured on punt returns.

Always look on the bright side of life

318628[/snapback]

The Eagles drafted RB Ryan Moats in the 3rd round...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeNews...il.jsp?id=26622