Van Noy back to Cheats

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Completely agree. Doesn’t seem like the Jets will part with the picks. Hard to get a read on the phins as they’ve been fairly quiet on that front, but they saw what we all saw and more with Tua. He can still turn it around, but the early returns from an individual play perspective were pretty “meh” to me. Still time for him though. The only thing that worried me about the Pats is the connections they have to the Texans new brass in Caserio and Easterby.

I think we’re ok brother.  McD and Rivera are tight, but last year we really needed a DT, and Tim Settle would’ve been perfect out if WFT.  They were deep in their line and he would’ve been cheap.  Never happened.  He was one of the best run stopping tackles in the league and Star just opted out.  I still think he could help us, but I’m guessing Rivera told Beane to metaphorically go fish.

I must have said this a couple of dozen times, I could be wrong.  I just don’t see it.  From the Texans perspective, what’s their motivation at all in conference.  The other two have a lot more to offer.  I’ve read Watson walked back from the Jets, but who knows if that is true.  The Fins for him should be a no brainer.  For the Fins, they have to compete with us, and proabably could if they could land him.  Tua might be fine in time and remember Josh only had a 52.8% completion rate his rookie year.  The fins are going to have to give up a lot for him.  God I hope this DOES NOT happen.  The only joy would be maybe the Jets improve with a much better coach, and we Duke it out with the Fins, the Jets third, and lowly Pats fourth this year and beyond.  I just want so desperately for BB to go into anonymity as terrible right Brady leaves.  I don’t hate Brady like I hate this crap if BB playing chess when everyone else plays checkers.  Go into retirement BB with a terrible record post Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Pats D is going to be legit next season under BB. Bills need to address RB and TE to make them defend the entire field. 

Remember they have a washed up RB as their starting QB...