McNally Lovin' It

McNally must be in his glory. He now has a lot of new raw material to work with. All we need is one or two of these guys to develop, and the chances are obviously as good with this guy coaching the OL as anyone else. McNally's biggest test, of course, is Peters. Interesting stuff to watch.

The number six pick, Geisinger, sounds especially interesting.

McNally must be in his glory.  He now has a lot of new raw material to work with.  All we need is one or two of these guys to develop, and the chances are obviously as good with this guy coaching the OL as anyone else.  McNally's biggest test, of course, is Peters.  Interesting stuff to watch.

317989[/snapback]

Absolutely. I'm glad JMac prefers working with lower round picks, gives us a whole lot more flexibility in the draft.

317989[/snapback]

According to TD last night on the Channel 7 sports wrap-up show, Geisinger carried a 4.0 GPA in a pre-med program. He joked that he could take over for Dr. Marzo in ten years when he's done playing...

I wonder if there is any chance of this Geisinger guy moving to center. I'm guessing not since they drafted 'The Duke'......in addition to Geisinger having small arms, which may cause result in some repetitive nut trauma with regard to snapping the ball.......but this guy has the kind of strength that you need at the center position. Either way, I like this pick a lot.