I hope that TD likes dealing with Drew Rosenhaus

He's the agent for Willis McGahee, Roscoe Parrish and i think that Kevin Everett signed with him too.  :devil:

316951[/snapback]

Actually I son't think it will be that bad. Drew is supposed to have a good relationship with GMs around the league.

Enh, I am not that upset over these re-negotiation requests on behalf of players and their agents. In the age of the salary cap, the reverse is asked of players year after year. We seem to be obsessed with holding millionaire players to their contracts, but are happy when billionaire owners try everything they can to break their end of the bargain.

Enh, I am not that upset over these re-negotiation requests on behalf of players and their agents. In the age of the salary cap, the reverse is asked of players year after year. We seem to be obsessed with holding millionaire players to their contracts, but are happy when billionaire owners try everything they can to break their end of the bargain.

316983[/snapback]

that is a mischaracterization. Those billionaire owners aren't looking to pocket that money - they are looking to give it to a teammate.