Mort Chat From Yesterday

Rico

haven't seen this posted, from ESPN Insider.

Matt, Darien, CT: I'm a huge Bills fan, and the last couple years haven't been what I have expected from them. Last year they had a good defense, what can i expect from them this year? and can they compete w/ the Jets, Dolphins, and Patriots in the AFC East?

Chris Mortensen: The Bills were a disappointment last season, but I expect them to make a step forward this year. They certainly will compete very well inside their division - especially if Eric Moulds and Travis Henry stay healthy. I see the Bills capable of a 10-win season with a shot at the playoffs. That would be a good step forward with a new coach in Mike Mularkey. It is a very competitive division and conference.

Everybody (except some people at TBD) seems to think the Bills will do very well this year. Maybe were all just a little cautious after the expectations last year.

Are you ready for SURVIVOR next week?

Everybody (except some people at TBD) seems to think the Bills will do very well this year.  Maybe were all just a little cautious after the expectations last year.

23465[/snapback]

Too much talent on this team NOT to make the playoffs. It is unexceptable even with the new coacing staff. Look at the starting line ups from last year to this year. The Team from the Wilson to the GM to the coaches must think the same way or there would have been a lot more player changes. 11 & 5 or 10 & 6 for me is all that I will except.

23465[/snapback]

Yeah, there are some hot-looking women this time.

I like Eliza from Syracuse, & Dolly the sheep farmer

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :devil:

That one guy though looks like Thunder D! :lol: