I waited 8 hours for a WR ??????

i feel the same way. a short, 165 lbs WR. who didnt start till his last year in college.

hes a good punt returner. good, thats nice, but you dont draft a punt returner in the 2nd. and DEFINATLY not when your first pick is #55.!!!!!

most people say hes not a starting WR. a slot reciever at best... :lol:

what about OT?? OG??? TE??? DT???

you can say edwards can fill ill at DT. (hawthorn was there)

you can say we can find a OG in our roster somewhere.

but what abotu OT?? arizona isnt gunna want henry.

Something else from the press conference from Tom Modrak. He basically said he can play RIGHT NOW, in the Bills opinion of course. They didn't feel there were too many lineman that they felt the same about.

The Sporting News draft guide compares him to Santana Moss. The Bills haven't had too many recievers that can blow the opponents' doors off. Now the Bills might have two in Parrish and Evans.

The pick feels a little weird, but past Evans and Moulds I think our receivers are VERY weak. We might have a trio that COULD compete with Indy's---Harrison--Stokely---Wayne.

Something else from the press conference from Tom Modrak. He basically said he can play RIGHT NOW, in the Bills opinion of course. They didn't feel there were too many lineman that they felt the same about.

The Sporting News draft guide compares him to Santana Moss. The Bills haven't had too many recievers that can blow the opponents' doors off. Now the Bills might have two in Parrish and Evans.

The pick feels a little weird, but past Evans and Moulds I think our receivers are VERY weak. We might have a trio that COULD compete with Indy's---Harrison--Stokely---Wayne.

314969[/snapback]

Thanx for making me feel better, Dan. :lol: